You are looking for a login to the Pawleys Pediatrics Patient Portal. You can access the Pawleys Pediatrics Patient Portal to make an appointment, or check your Pawleys Pediatrics record. You must first sign up at Pawleys Pediatrics if you are a new patient.
This article will show you how to log in to Pawleys Pediatrics Patient Portal. Check out the registration process and password reset options. Pawleys Pediatrics Customer Service phone number and email address are available for any assistance.
About The Pawleys Pediatrics
The National Committee for Quality Assurance Patient-Centered Medical Home Program has awarded Pawleys Pediatrics and Adult Medicine recognition. The NCQA Patient Centered Medical Home standards stress the need for patient-centered, coordinated, systematic care that encourages communication, access, and patient involvement. This standard was created to help clinician practices be recognized for their efforts in medical homes.
How to Register For Pawleys Pediatrics Patient Portal?
You will first need to create a Pawleys Pediatrics account to register. To sign up, follow the steps below.
- Navigate to Pawleys Pediatrics’ Official Site and find the patient portal.
- To create a new account, click on the preRegistration button.
- Fill in your name, email, and other details to complete the signup.
- A confirmation mail will be sent to your email id. For future access, please save your username/password.
You can now login to your patient portal.
How to Log In Pawleys Pediatrics Patient Portal?
You will need your Pawleys Pediatrics patient login ID and password. You can register if you are a brand new patient.
- Visit the official Pawleys Pediatrics website https://www.pawleyspeds.com/.
- Click on the Patient Portal link in the top menu.
First Choose The User Credentials:-
- Enter your login credentials Username, Password.
- Click on the Login button.
Second Choose The Using Mobile Phone:-
- Enter your login mobile phone First Name, Last Name and Date Of Birth.
- You will be redirected directly to your patient portal dashboard.
You can now access your health records, book appointments and pay bills.
How to Change The Pawleys Pediatrics Patient Portal Login Password & Username?
- Go to the patient portal login page https://mycw20.eclinicalweb.com/portal1414/jsp/100mp/login_otp.jsp.
- Then, click on “Trouble Logging In” tab.
Pawleys Pediatrics and Adult Medicine : Change Username
- First, choose the “Forgot Username” option.
- Enter the First Name, Last Name, and Date Of Birth” in the form.
- Then, click on the “Submit” button.
Pawleys Pediatrics and Adult Medicine : Change Password
- First, choose the “Forgot Password” option.
- Next, enter the patient “Username”.
- Click on the “Submit” button.
- There will be an option to reset your password or link to forget password.
- Click on the link to get your username and email ID.
- They will send you a link to reset your password via email.
- You can also open the file and change your password.
How To Make Appointment?
- Select Appointments, New Appointnemt at Click here to Login.
- Fill the form by giving your details.
- Upload the reference letter and other relevant records.
- Click on Send Request.
Pawleys Pediatrics Customer Service
You can reach Pawleys Pediatrics Customer Portal if you have any problems accessing it or making an appointment. Call their customer service.
|Pawleys Pediatrics Phone Number||64 Business Center Drive|
Pawleys Island, South Carolina 29585
|Fax Number||843-314-1307 or 843-314-1308|
Pawleys Pediatrics Social Link
We’ve covered all aspects of Pawleys Pediatrics Patient portal Login, signup and customer support. We are here to assist you with any problem you may have.